Ethos and Values of our staff team
At Northwest Leaving Care we work to ensure that our ethos and values are an integral part of every young person's placement. Our staff team work hard to ensure:-
- independent living is a positive choice and experience at an important stage in young people’s lives.
- all support is delivered in a safe, appropriately structured and supportive environment.
- all young people in our properties are protected from abuse and neglect.
- our service works to support young people’s needs and support their families and relationships.
- staff are carefully selected and recruited to address gender, age and ethnic balance in order to reflect diversity and positive role models.
- all staff have opportunities to develop through training, supervision and appraisal.
- we keep abreast of national and local social policy and our management team continually update our policies and procedures to reflect up to date and best methods of practice.